Canarc CEO - Bradford Cooke did it with Silver
and now plans to do it with Gold!
Will Canarc Resource Corp – OTC: CRCUF be the next Endeavour Silver Corp – NYSE: EXK?
- Bradford Cooke is applying the same business model to Canarc as he did with Endeavour, now a $billion market cap
- He took Endeavour from junior explorer to mid-tier silver producer and the stock price from ten cents to $10 per share in just 8 years!
- Under his leadership, the Company has graduated from junior exchanges to the NYSE, symbol EXK
- Today, Endeavour is one of the fastest growing primary silver producers worldwide
- 1.15 million oz gold mine project now ready for development
- Poised to build a 72,000 oz per year high grade underground gold mine
- Market cap of $14 per oz gold resource is seriously undervalued
- Two additional gold resource properties with strong exploration potential
Priority Alert List
Call now for a two minute overview
Learn more Online:
Interview with CEO Bradford Cooke
Bradford Cooke stock broker presentation